This game is all over the internet especially on Youtube for quite some time already, and Yes I am definitely a late bloomer for answering this one but I really want to do it, so I give myself a try 🙂 Here it goes…
1. When was the last time you were in the Philippines
2. Name 1 Filipino dish you enjoy the most? Why?
SISIG, Why? simply because it’s so gooooood! sisig lovers would relate to this.
3. Name 1 filipino household item that best resembles your culture Dipper or as we call it Tabo! You can see it in all filipino Toilet. we’re using it after we poop, but as of now and for living away from home I learned to used toilet tissue already sounds funny though but I just making it real 😀
4. Do you speak tagalog?
OO naman, hirap na talaga ko mag ingles sa totoo lang sinusubukan ko lang talaga hahahahh (Yes, ofcourse. I’m really trying my best to speak in english but honestly I’m really having a hard time hahahh)
5. Which part of the Philippines are you from?
Taguig City, which is also part of National Capital Region (NCR)
1. Do you live in the Philippines
No, at the moment.
2. What is a stereotype about Filipinos?
Everyone loves to sing in karaoke
3. Do you own a karaoke machine?
Definitely. We also have the big one which you can still drop a coin and then select a song.
4. Sing your favorite filipino song?
Sa Dagat at bundok sa simoy At sa langit mo’y bughaw May dilag ang tula
At awit sa paglayang minamahal Ang kislap ng watawat mo’y tagumpay na nagniningning Ang bituin at araw niya’y kailanpama’y di magdidilim….
Every Filipino should know it by Heart, it is our national anthem. Lupang Hinirang
5. Have you tried balut?
Yes! but I can’t eat the whole. I just like the yellow one hahahh
6. What’s your least favorite thing about being Filipino?
Filipino Time, we should learn to value each other’s time so always be on time and how can I forget about filipino’s being fond of white skin, to be honest I am also one of that Before but as I grow older It really doesn’t matter at all, just loved the skin your In. We are all have our own kind of beauty.
7. What’s your favorite thing about being a filipino?
We are happy people, easily to adapt in a new environment that’s why a lot of filipino working abroad, the good food we had and for having a great family relationship.
8. Do you eat Goldilocks on a regular basis?
9. Are you inseparable with your family?
And now, I’m done. I can’t tag anyone but to my fellow filipino’s here, Try it for yourself and share it would me, I would love to hear your comments also. Thanks!